Restaurant Marketing: How To Make Your Take-Out Menu Stand-Out Inside An Office
* Have you ever been inside an office when employees are deciding what and where to order lunch?
* Here's what happens. Usually one person is in charge of taking orders and this person has a drawer full of torn, tattered, worn-out menus.
* The tip here is that if your menu can stand out from the others and look better than the others, your restaurant will get the nod over the others.
* A larger colorful menu is more appealing in an office setting, than a bland small to-go menu.
* Rather than making a miniature version of your current menu and using it as a to-go, which most restaurants do, my recommendation is to make it a larger version and add some colors to it also!
* I know, you're thinking this is expensive - printing a color, oversized menu. You have to spend money to make money and investing in a strong to-go menu will assure that your menu rises above the other restaurants' menus when that critical decision making process occurs.
* And what do you do with your new take-out menu? Be pro-active in handing it out to all lunch time customers and to all businesses in your trading area.